Cast from the original 1976 moulds, the original range is the most accurate replica of the on-screen stormtroopers. The Hero helmet was used by the leading actors and incorporates a number of distinct facial characteristics.
- Hand Painted – small frown/mouth/ears
- Lowered Brow Trim
- Blister/Bubble Eye Lenses
- Thin Decals (not cheap thick printed vinyl)
- Single Ear Screw
- Supplied with display stand and brushed metal plaque
- Signed by the original maker, Andrew Ainsworth
- Certificate of Authenticity and serial numbered
Made with white 2 mm Acrylic Capped ABS to match the original 1976 film colour tones.
Now’s your chance to own your own piece of Movie history. These products are simply the most accurate replica of the screen-used Trooper helmets ever produced, made using the original moulds used for the characters in the first Star Wars film in 1976, by the original maker Andrew Ainsworth of Shepperton Design Studios.
They’ve gone to extreme lengths to ensure that these exclusive collectables replicate their original designs, matching materials in appearance and colour to the screen-used helmets. Supplied with quality stands or mannequins where appropriate, these are ready to be the highlight of your collection. Accept no compromises!